The health and wellbeing of our clients have always been our top priority.
That’s why we are putting strict measures in place to protect you and our staff. We will update the policy’s daily if anything changes.
To help with social distancing, please phone us if you want to make an appointment – don’t visit us in person to do this. It is important to cancel and reschedule your appointment if
- You feel unwell
- You live with anyone who is unwell.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has typical coronavirus symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- You have recently travelled to an area with high infection rates.
If you need to cancel no penalty or cancellation fee will apply.
EXTRA H&S MEASURES WE ARE TAKING:
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.)
- On arrival, you will be asked to wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer on the wall.
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use.
- Sanitize or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients. you are welcome to bring a refreshment with you. And use the FREE guest WHFY.
- Team members will be sanitizing all stations, equipment and door handles after each client.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item.
- We are still working with a 2-meter distance and have marked out areas to be used b yellow and black tape
- Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.
- There is a one system put in place please follow the signs.
- Team members will be wearing Full face shields.
- There are fewer hairdressers working this is to protect our clients and out team. We are open 7 days a week at the moment.
When you arrive for your appointment?
- Make sure you have checked your email for any questioners we might have sent you.
- Please arrive 10 mins before your appointment and wait outside, or in your car then we will call you when you stylist is ready.
- And check our up to date prices.
- There will be a clear plastic bag to put your belonging into, please keep this to the minimum.
- There is no waiting area. Your appointment time is just for YOU only.
- It would be advisable for you to use the toilet before you arrive, but we understand that many of your hair appointments are long. Please read and adhere the signs if you need to use the toilet whilst you are here.
There will be a one-off payment per visit to cover all the PPE of £3.60. Of course, when we remove this when we don’t need to use PPE.
Myself and The Retreat team wish to thank you for your loyalty and patients. And cant wait to make you look and feel great!
The Retreat Team xx