The health and wellbeing of our clients have always been our top priority.
That’s why we have put in place strict measures to protect you and our staff. We will of course update the policy if anything changes.
These measures include:
To help with social distancing, please phone us to make an appointment – don’t visit us in person to do this. It is important to cancel and reschedule your appointment if
- You feel unwell
- You live with anyone who is unwell.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has typical coronavirus symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- You have recently travelled to an area with high infection rates.
If you need to cancel no penalty or cancellation fee will apply.
EXTRA H&S MEASURES WE ARE TAKING:
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.)
- On arrival, you will be asked to wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer on the wall.
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use.
- Sanitize or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients. You are welcome to bring a liquid refreshment with you. (No food at this time please). And use the FREE guest Wi-Fi.
- Team members will be sanitizing all stations, equipment and door handles after each client.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item.
- We are still working with a 2-meter distance rule.
- Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.
- There is a one system put in place please follow the signs.
- Team members are testing regularly and will be wearing full face shields.
When you arrive for your appointment?
- Make sure you have checked your email for any information we might have sent you.
- Please arrive just a few minutes before your appointment and wait outside. We will take your temperature and ask you to complete a short questionnaire on arrival.
- Please check our up to date prices.
- There will be a clear plastic bag to put your belonging into, please keep this to the minimum.
- There is no waiting area. Your appointment time is just for YOU only.
- It would be advisable for you to use the toilet before you arrive, but we understand that many of your hair appointments are long. Please read and adhere to the signs if you need to use the toilet whilst you are here.
There will be a one-off payment, per visit, of up to £2.50 to cover the PPE . Of course, this will be removed when PPE is no longer required.
The Retreat team wish to thank you for your loyalty and patience. We can’t wait to make you look and feel great!
The Retreat Team xx